We are currently seeking a Sales Director/Manager for the UK and worldwide market to help our customers do business faster and better.
Your chief function is to bring Videosign to new Enterprise-level businesses and organisations managing deals from start to finish.
Your primary functions will be to grow the Videosign business, reaching out to potential clients via calls, emails, networking, LinkedIn and various other methods. In addition to this, you will also be attending client meetings set up by yourself and potentially as a support for any colleagues’ client meetings, travelling nationally and internationally to meet and close prospective clients. Managing a large pipeline of potential clients efficiently and managing the sales cycle end to end.
You will be reporting directly to the CEO.
The successful candidate must:
- Be a confident communicator and a driven individual
- Have exceptional interpersonal skills
- Be educated to degree level
- Have high energy, be entrepreneurial, dynamic and a self-starter
- Have a proven work ethic
- Have prior sales experience
- Identify, progress and close Enterprise sales opportunities with new and existing accounts
- Expand and grow existing accounts – upsell and cross-sell in these accounts
- Build and execute Enterprise plans for each account – Land and Expand
- Developing key relationships in your clients at both CxO level and Head of function/head of a line of business
- Manage project and program roll out in your clients
- Develop and deliver sales presentations and products demonstrations to customers
- Accurately forecast sales activity and revenue achievement through the proper use of sales tools
What you get:
- Competitive base salary
- Attractive commission & bonus structure
- 25 days holiday
Interested? Send your CV with covering letter to email@example.com